|More Signs You're From the Coal Region 18. Driving is better in the winter because the potholes are filled with snow.
17. You think the start of Buck Season is a national holiday.
16. You think sexy lingerie is tube socks and a flannel nightie.
15. You only own three spices: salt, pepper and ketchup.
14. Your snowblower gets stuck on your roof.
13. 5 below zero is "a little chilly".
12. Words like: buggy, hoagie, chipped ham and pop actually mean something to you.
11. The four seasons are: Almost Winter, Winter, Still Winter, Construction.
10. The local paper covers national and international headlines n 1/4 page, but needs 6 pages to cover sports.
9. You design your Halloween costume to fit over a snowsuit.
8. Snow Days are the most fond memories of your childhood.
7. You have more miles on your snowblower than on your car.
6. You have 10 favorite recipes for preparing venison.
5. You owe more money on your snowmobile than on your car.
4. You can use the phrase "Firehall Wedding" and not even bat an eye.
3. You know which leaves make good toilet paper.
2. The trunk of your car sometimes doubles as a freezer.
1. You don't understand how anyone could watch a football game without deer sausage.