|Top Ten Reasons To Go Home for the Holidays 10. Kielbasa with every meal
9. The Christmas lights in Chendo Heights
8. 2:00 AM Screamer runs
7. Meet your old high school boyfriend/girlfriend, get drunk, and make out up the pole line
6. Get drunk at the bar of your choice for a mere $5.00 (includes tip)
5. Sledding down the golf course in Locust Valley
4. Yuengling Half and Half on tap from the kitchen faucet
3. You can cut down your own Christmas tree from up the mountain
2. If you get coal in your stocking, your ole lady could use it in her furnace
and the number one reason to go home for the Holidays....
1. You can now safely drive through Mahanoy City without running into a giant Christmas tree!